WHAT CLIENTS SAY
- As always, a great friendly atmosphere and fantastic care!S.K.
- Excellent service in every way! I deeply appreciate all you to. ThanksA.M.
- It’s like walking into the “Cheers” bar!!! Everyone knows my name and is glad to see me ant the floss is always on the house.C.C.
- Dr.Taylor and staff, Your office feels like a home or maybe even a Spa! Our family is always treated with respect and kindness. We never have to wait and, best of all, we never feel a thing….especially the shots! We love going to the dentist, thank you!Rozsa FamilyHappy Customer
- Taylor Family Dentistry is predictably excellent. From the Receptionist’s smile you see even before you open the door, to the smile she gives when you leave. The Technician shares and continues that patient relations excellence. She is superb at her craft. This is a Practice dedicated to professional excellence in every aspect of service. I strongly recommend them to anyone seeking excellent care.Robert H.
- No matter how good/ or bad our day has been, we should be able to know that when we can walk through our Dentist’s door, at ease, with assurance that we can put our guard down and trust the service we’re about to receive…Jason S.
- I have been a patient for about 5 years and I would never dream of going anywhere else. I have been going to a dentist/orthodontist since I was very little and this is the friendliest place I have ever been. I feel like I come to a high end, top of the line, quality dentist who genuinely and consistently continues to amaze me. Amazing staff all around!A.M.Client
- A visit to the dentist, UGH!, Dr. Taylor and his excellent staff changed all that for me. Dr Taylor is one, if not, the best at what he does. Once you walk in the door, friendly greetings, very short waiting time, if any at all, and the staff is great at creating a friendly, relaxing, atmosphere. Thanks to Dr. Taylor and his entire staff for a job very well done!!Dave M.
- Dr. Taylor and his staff are the most remarkable people I’ve had the pleasure of doing business with. Dr. Taylor is by far the best dentist I’ve ever gone to. He and his staff are sincere and they truly care for the patients and they treat us as if we are members of their immediate families. They are all very professional, knowledgeable, personable, and compassionate. I highly recommend Dr. Taylor for all dental care and treatment.Judy G.
- All the staff at Taylor Dental is the BEST!! Everyone is so nice and very pleasant to be around. The whole staff is very caring and do all they can to make your mist a comfortable one.D.B.Customer
- Dr. Taylor is an excellent dentist; he works fast and is very skilled and professional. He takes time to explain everything thoroughly and offers options and recommendations. The dental assistants and office staff are friendly and provide very personal and professional service. The environment is very comfortable and family-friendly. I have referred several friends to this practice, and they are all very happy with their choice.Shari D.
- I am new to the Boise area. A friend suggested Dr. Taylor. There are (3) dentists in my family So for me education is very important, where the doctor received their residency, etc.. My hygienist was very thoughtful, since I am a big chicken, explaining all procedures before going in. The hand treatment and just overall experience was great. Dr. Taylor came in at the last and made a suggestion for future repair, which one of my brothers had said would have to get done also. Thank you for good care.Jane O.
- We have used Taylor Family Dentistry as our dentist for approx 7 years now and absolutely love them. When we first started going to them one night my son was very upset and stated that one of his teeth were hurting him, it was so bad I almost took him to the E.R., I called Dr. Taylor and he met me after hours, late and a holiday night as well and took care of my son. I was very grateful and my son relieved of his pain. That’s when I knew I had found my Family our dentist that we could count on. Dr. Taylor’s staff is great as well always friendly and fun. They really put you at ease when your there for an appointment. I would highly recommend Taylor Family Dentistry for your Family Dentistry needs.The Ball FamilyCustomer
- I have always been embarrassed about my top front teeth, because of the color and how I have chipped them over the years. I would never show them to other people. I would not show my teeth in family picture because I was ashamed of how bad my teeth looked. When I consulted my previous dentist he wanted a fortune to fix them. I contacted Dr. Taylor’s office and had him give me a second opinion. Dr. Taylor was up front and to the point. He did not try to sell me things I did not need. I explained what I was looking for and Dr. Taylor was able to perform all the work for an affordable price. When I say Dr. Taylor was able to perform all the work I do not think he knew what he was getting into. When he set my temporary crown, I pulled it off while eating over the holiday weekend. I call Dr. Taylor, and he actually answered his phone and dropped what he was doing with his family and met me at his office to reset the temporary crown. This is not your average dentist, he is all about integrity.
I am a person that really identifies with first impressions. When I walked into Taylor Family Dentistry the staff treated me as if I were their highest priority; unlike many other dentist offices I have been to where you let the receptionist know you are there for your appointment and you are tossed into the lobby and forgotten about. I have had to wait up to an hour at one of my old dentist offices. That does not happen at Taylor Family Dentistry. I am greeted with nothing but smiles.
When I went in for my cleaning I was expecting to be in and out like my old dentist. Was I surprised when I was educated about the status of my teeth and what to look for in the future. I was shocked. When I left the office my teeth really felt clean and smooth. That makes me feel as if I have been well treated.
For the quality of work that was performed I could not be happier. Dr. Taylor did not just glue in some teeth and send me on my way, but reconstructed my crowns so I would stop chipping my front teeth. I did notice that my bite was just a little different, but I am really enjoying the change. I actually smile in family pictures now and people have told me that I seem to be a happier person. Thank You Dr. Taylor and all your staff for the fabulous experience I received from your office.M. WhistlerClient